
Haixx~ I SO BORING ARH!!!!~ I plan to do my sejarah presentation ting.Bt ytd,i ask milissa 2 put d tex buks in d locker. N d worst part,nw my whole leg pain frm top to bottom.I cant evn walk man!!! ITAI!!! Tomorrow is d 30th nyt.I'l go my grandmother's hse.I miss her so much... After my grandma(dad's side) pass away,i realize dat my grandmother(mum's side) dun hv much tym.As d 2nd elder grandchild,i shall c her as often as possible.Dat can make her happy...
I wanna go Jeannie's hse n do sejarah n math...N moral folio during CHINESE NEW YEAR. Bt her hse. is so far away...Bt if din do it,i might FAIL my SPM Moral.I gonna find S.L's blog n add Jeannie-chan in fs...I'll try 2 find S.L's blog.cs she realli need help.Ytd i dreamt dat she commit suicide in her n her gang's fav.place...(which i duno where..mayb QB,GP,JG,McD..duno..) I tell u..CNY i'll b bored to death.My cousins all younger den me.! elder cousin bro who gt gf n love beers.Thank god i nt like him...
No comments:
Post a Comment