Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow is my first day in Form 4.Really excited about ot cs i can meet my frens after a long holiday.I don't know m i feeling right or not.Bt a song make me realised dat i wasted my time a lot in past years.Everytime when i wanna do something,i'll imagine wat will my fren say/do if i tell them.I know myself have no talent in anything.But i'm willing to put efforts in it.Seriously,i like singing.But i hv no talent.I know it myself.But,i m willing to take a chance.
I m tired of treated like an invicible person.Tired of others treat me good when they need me to do something for them.Tired of d cruel life that I sincerely wanna make frens wif them n all they do is using me.I willing to sacrifice anything for friendship.When they need help,I'm there for them.But when I need help,who's there for me?I know i don't have as much talent as anybody else.But,my every year's wish - i js wish i can be more needed,more sincere frens,& more popular.
Tomorrow is a new day.Gotta get more bravery to make new frens.More confident to do wat i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment