
FORBIDDEN LOVE...T.T
I asked my mum wen can get bf..She say 26yr old... I tell 'him' abt it.. he say its worth waiting... The more obstacles,d longer d relationship....So i nt gonna tell my mum aniting abt 'HIM' till we can last 4 another 11yrs.. (so long hor...) nvm la.. I tink wen i gt d 21yr old key,mayb my mum gv kelongaran ckit le...Miracles can happen at anitym mah...haiz..apa mia dunia ni i oso duno la...Some mother,wen get bf at young age,say we nt mature enough.Wen nearly 30yr old stil din gt bf,simply cari jodoh 4 us..OMG la.. Bt i feel lucky evn i dun hv lots of ex bt my 1st choice can b ultimate choice.I tested him wif all my mum last tym mia teknik,he pass all...I so happy..if he can wait,y i cant?I can wait 10yrs for a comp. y nt sumting else? LOL!!! Half sad, half Happy..Haiz...LOL...
No comments:
Post a Comment